Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween With My Students

So this is a picture of my principal. This outfit fits her perfectly. She really is like a Mother Goose nurturing under her wings. Sorry it's kind of blurry.



This is a picture of some of my most trying boys...yet they are the most fun. It's weird how that happens. Oh, and I am not really supposed to put their pics up, so don't tell!



Sorry it published wrong and won't turn around, but I just had to put this picture on to show how scary some of their costumes were. Halloween is my favorite...they had the best costumes!

1 comment:

goodbyes said...

thanks for putting some up. Man, Meridian kids are missing out. But, secretly glad I didn't have to come and help Emily with a costume this year.
These are clever kids!! Where's your picture? Oh yeah, facebook.